Top 10 billionaire couples, who play an outsized role in shaping the global economy, politics, and philanthropy.
Who are the world’s wealthiest couples? In the realm of fame and riches, there are many powerful couples. The top 10 wealthiest and most well-known couples in the world have been compiled by researching all the renowned couples’ individual and combined net worths in 2022.
- Salma Hayek & Francois Pinault- Salma Hayek, an actress, singer, and producer, and French billionaire Franois-Henri Pinault were wed on February 14th, 2009 in a Paris town hall. The CEO of the multinational corporation Kering is Franois-Henri. Additionally, he holds the positions of Executive Board President of Groupe Artémis and Director of Financière Pinault. In her career, Hayek has appeared in both Mexican and American movies. Hayek was the executive producer of the well-known television series Ugly Betty and has contributed her vocal abilities to a number of films.
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West- Kardashian is an American reality television personality, actress, fashion designer, and star of the “Kourtney and Kim” and “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” series. Over 87 million recordings have been sold worldwide by West, the wealthy rapper, songwriter, and producer who is also Kim’s spouse. He was included in “Time Magazine’s” list of the 100 Most Influential People in the World and is a 21-time Grammy Award winner.
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen- Tom is an American football quarterback, businessman, and spokesperson with a personal net worth of $250 million, while Gisele has gained notoriety as a supermodel by modeling for the well-known company like Victoria’s Secret and appearing on numerous A-list magazine covers. The couple ranks ninth among the world’s wealthiest celebrity couples with an estimated net worth of $650 million.
- Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner- The power couple in politics and business, Ivanka and Jared, have amassed enormous wealth through a number of endeavors. Ivanka Trump is an American businesswoman, author, and former model who is the daughter of former US President Donald Trump. With a net worth of roughly $900 million, Jared Kushner is a New York-based American real estate developer. Their combined net worth is $1 billion.
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z- The couple, who have been married since 2008 and have three kids, derive the majority of their wealth from their work as music producers, album sales, live shows, and international tours. They also own stock in the Tidal streaming service, a private jet company, and a high-end champagne brand. They made this summer’s purchase of a $88 million mansion in Los Angeles, which they paid for with a $59 million mortgage, the sixth most expensive in the city’s recorded history.
- Evan Spiegel and Miranda Kerr- With a net worth of about $3.4 billion, Snapchat co-founder and CEO Evan Spiegel are one of the wealthiest millennial billionaires in the United States. He wed the affluent Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr earlier this year, who has a net worth of at least $45 million.
- Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan- Facebook’s creator and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, is frequently referred to as a wunderkind since he made his first billion at the age of 23, and his college sweetheart wife, Priscilla Chan, has been by his side ever since. Chan and Zuckerberg wed in 2012. Through the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, the pair is utilizing their influence to conduct research and advance global health, education, and community in addition to the tech tycoon’s vast revolutionization of communication through social media.
- Bill and Melinda Gates- Bill and Melinda Gates are giving away the majority of their almost $90 billion fortune. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, their charitable organization, was established in 2000 and has a $40 billion endowment fund that is primarily dedicated to developing and enhancing global health.
- Bernard Arnault and Helene Mercier-Arnault- CEO of the fashion and luxury goods company Mot Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH), Arnault. He finally rose to the position of chairman of Ferinel and bought several businesses, including Le Bon Marché and Christian Dior. Arnault took over as CEO after Louis Vuitton and Mot Hennessy combined, and LVMH today sells luxury goods under 60 different labels. Arnault and his wife, a French-Canadian concert pianist, have established LVMH as a significant patron of the arts in France.
- Jeff and Mackenzie Bezos- The richest man in the world, Jeff Bezos, is married to author Mackenzie Bezos and they have been together for more than 24 years. They first met while working at an investment firm. They resigned from their jobs a year later and took a road trip to Seattle to create Amazon. They have a $92.7 billion combined net worth.
Success in both your work and your marriage can be challenging, but if you manage to do both successfully, you’ll rapidly become a powerful couple. It could be more difficult for powerful couples to spend time on their relationship. But across a wide range of sectors, including IT, politics, and entertainment, these couples have succeeded in maintaining successful marriages while creating enormous businesses.